*Payment plans and scholarships are available
The Committee will be seeking participation from varied ethnic, minority, age and gender groups to represent a cross-section of the community. Participants should be active in business, and/or professional, educational, organized labor, governmental, artistic, religious, service or community organizations. Retired individuals are also considered.
The most important factor in selection is identifying those individuals most apt to utilize their leadership for the long-term benefit of the community. In reviewing applications, the Selection Committee looks for candidates who demonstrate the following characteristics:
- A sincere commitment, motivation and interest to serve our region.
- Genuine concern for the future of Oakland County and the region.
- Potential for advancement to top leadership positions within their own organization.
- Willingness and ability to make the time commitment required by the program.
- The intention of seeking appointments to community boards, commissions or key volunteer leadership positions.
For additional information, contact Nancy Maurer, Leadership Oakland Executive Director, by phone: 248.952.6880 or email: email@example.com.