Junior Leadership Oakland Program
Encourages and empowers young adults through three full-day interactive workshops.
Sponsor a Junior Leadership Oakland Student
This program was created for students entering their senior year of high school. It is designed to promote leadership through personal and professional development, and community involvement opportunities in Southeast Michigan.
Whether you know it or not, you have leadership qualities that people around you appreciate. It’s time to explore your full leadership potential through Junior Leadership Oakland (LO). There is no grade point average requirement-simply a willingness to learn and interact with others to uncover your full leadership potential.
This is an important time in your life-you are on the verge of graduation. We invite you to take time and dive into our three-day leadership program that will make a difference for you now and in the future. You will leave understanding more about your community and the resources it has to support your success.
Junior Leadership Oakland Promises to:
- Generate opportunities that will ignite your leadership potential
- Create exposure to a wide variety of career paths in Southeastern Michigan
- Provide interaction and access to a network of business professionals and community leaders
- Conduct meaningful discussions about community issues
- Motivate and inspire you to become more connected within your community
The Junior Leadership Oakland Program is designed to strengthen leadership qualities personally and professionally for the youth participants within the program. It is a great place to gain exposure for your business among Oakland County’s future leaders. Sponsorship opportunities are available if you are interested in getting involved.