The page you were looking for could not be found.
Check the URL for errors.Troy, MI – Effective July 1, Leadership Oakland is operating with a new slate of officers and directors. Five members of the board vacated their positions due to term limits and other provisions outlined in the organizational by-laws. The following individuals were recognized and thanked for their service at the Leadership Oakland Annual Meeting.
- Outgoing Board President, Michelle Crockett, Miller Canfield, P.L.C.
- Pete Auger, City of Novi
- Michael Dixon, Beaumont Health
- Michael Elinski, Ally Financial
- Homayune Ghaussi, Warner Norcross & Judd LLP
Newly elected to the 20-member, 2017-2018 board are:
- Susan Bailey, Marsh & McLennan Agency | Michigan
- Maureen Elliott, Beaumont Health
- Pete Karsten, Baker College
- Carnita Hunt, HR consultant
- Jordan Twardy, City of Ferndale
The Board Executive Team includes:
- President, Phil Korovesis, Butzel Long, P.C.
- Vice President, Jim Piper, Ralco Industries
- Treasurer, Patricia Blount, St. John Providence Health System
- Secretary, Jennifer Korman, Mercedes-Benz Financial Services
All members of the board are graduates of the Leadership Oakland nine-month-long Cornerstone program and have a passion and commitment to developing leaders in Southeast Michigan.
About Leadership Oakland
Established in 1990, Leadership Oakland is a 501 (c)(3) organization focused on business and community leadership development. The organization provides a nine-month Cornerstone Program to participants from businesses, organizations and governmental agencies that are selected based on an application process. Leadership Oakland graduates are key business and community leaders serving as catalysts on boards of various organizations throughout the region.