Early Deadline: April 30, 2020
Standard Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
The Committee will be seeking participation from a cross-section of the community. Participants should be active in business, and/or professional, educational, governmental, artistic, religious, service or community organizations. Retired individuals are also considered.
The most important factor in selection is identifying those individuals most apt to utilize their leadership for the long-term benefit of the community. In reviewing applications, the Selection Committee looks for candidates who demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Genuine concern for the future of Oakland County and the region.
- A sincere commitment, motivation and interest to serve Oakland County and the region.
- Willingness and ability to make the time commitment required by the program.
- The intention of seeking appointments to community boards, commissions or key volunteer leadership positions.
- Representative of the diversity of the region.
For additional information, contact Thomas Sommer, Leadership Oakland Executive Director, by phone: 248.370.6481 or email: email@example.com.