Leadership Oakland, one of the region’s longest-running leadership programs, announced the appointment of six new board members to the organization’s board of directors, effective July 1, 2020.
Joining the board are:
· Matthew Allen, a graduate of Leadership Oakland’s 17th cornerstone class, is a principal at Miller Canfield
· Jonathan Berg, a graduate of Leadership Oakland’s 27th Cornerstone class, is an attorney at Bodman Law
· Cheryl Boodram, a graduate of Leadership Oakland’s 29th Cornerstone class, is Vice President of Marketing and Sales at Chief Financial Credit Union
· Sandy Harvey, a graduate of Leadership Oakland’s 30th Cornerstone class, is President and Chief Strategist at Exodus Consulting Group
· Christine Logan, a graduate of Leadership Oakland’s 19th Cornerstone class, is President and CEO at James E. Logan & Associates, Settlement Consultants
· Steven Selinski, a graduate of Leadership Oakland’s 12th cornerstone class, is Vice President of Product, Marketing and Community Outreach at HAP
These appointments bring the total board membership to 19.
“We are excited to welcome this diverse group to our board of directors. They bring decades of leadership and expertise to our board,” said Jennifer Korman, board president and Agile Center of Excellence at Mercedes-Benz Financial Services. “Since graduation all of these individuals have supported Leadership Oakland and we are looking forward to their involvement as we continue to work to make an even larger impact in Oakland County.”
About Leadership Oakland
Established in 1990, Leadership Oakland is a 501 (c)(3) organization focused on business and community leadership development. The organization provides a nine-month Cornerstone Program to participants from businesses, organizations, and governmental agencies that are selected based on an application process. Leadership Oakland graduates are key business and community leaders serving as catalysts on boards of various organizations throughout the region. Learn more by visiting LeadershipOakland.com